There is no subject in this painting, but the innumerable lines guide your eyes around the entire image. The combination of different colors really draws out the black and white lines, which are in constant motion because of the way they have been splashed onto the canvas, no merely painted with a brush.
Eternally fascinated by Jackson Pollock his work is always a wonder to me. I always wonder what the method is behind the madness that appears on his canvas every time. I've always found it incredibly difficult to find subjects in his works and am more mesmerized by the colors and how is works seem to always be moving. I would love to just see how some of Pollock's works were created, if anything to try and understand the pieces more than I do now.
2 comments:
There is no subject in this painting, but the innumerable lines guide your eyes around the entire image. The combination of different colors really draws out the black and white lines, which are in constant motion because of the way they have been splashed onto the canvas, no merely painted with a brush.
Eternally fascinated by Jackson Pollock his work is always a wonder to me. I always wonder what the method is behind the madness that appears on his canvas every time. I've always found it incredibly difficult to find subjects in his works and am more mesmerized by the colors and how is works seem to always be moving. I would love to just see how some of Pollock's works were created, if anything to try and understand the pieces more than I do now.
Post a Comment