I love how kiki smith shows the roots underground in the second image (is it made out of metal?) because I never think to draw anything below ground level, and I feel like we are all trained to think that an image stops once it hits the floor because it is all that we can see. -Natalia Fadul
3 comments:
it seems like kiki smith might have been into bestiality.
alejandra
I love how kiki smith shows the roots underground in the second image (is it made out of metal?) because I never think to draw anything below ground level, and I feel like we are all trained to think that an image stops once it hits the floor because it is all that we can see.
-Natalia Fadul
The texture of the material of the first and third pictures really emphasizes the natural theme in the pictures and makes them much more interesting.
Post a Comment